͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     
About Us

A message from our sponsor

At the Canadian Food Innovation Network (CFIN), we fund transformative foodtech projects, facilitate partnerships, and foster a growing community of food and beverage professionals. Our free membership offers unique benefits and opportunities that have helped us build the fastest growing and most engaged food business community in the country.

If you’re already a CFIN member, you’re likely aware of all the ways we’re supporting food companies and bringing new ideas and technologies to the food sector. If you’re not a member, here’s more information about who we are and how you can join our community of food champions.

Network

We have more than 4,500 members, including manufacturers, processors, operators, distributors, retailers, foodservice, tech companies, government, service providers, and funders. By signing up for our free membership, you’ll get direct access to this diverse and growing community of professionals that are solving the food sector’s biggest challenges.
Funding

To date, we’ve awarded more than $19M to 70 foodtech projects across Canada. These projects are utilizing cutting-edge technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and IIoT to address critical issues such as supply chain management, food safety, and labour shortages. If you’re a foodtech company that’s looking to access capital, CFIN can help.

YODL

YODL is our member-exclusive innovation playground that connects food professionals to unique insights, resources, and partners. Through YODL, members can access self-serve tools to quickly solve their R&D problems including finding co-packers, suppliers, consultants, lab spaces, job postings, and other relevant resources that break down innovation roadblocks.

Also, if you want to stay on top of what’s happening in the food sector, YODL offers original content – including videos, infographics, and articles – touching on all things food innovation.

Regional Innovation Directors

CFIN has five Regional Innovation Directors – one for each region of the country -- that help our members establish partnerships, discover new technologies, and access funding. Consider them your boots-on-the-ground support system to help you navigate the food sector and commercialize your foodtech projects.

There’s a place for you in our growing community of food champions. You can become a member (for free!) in less than 3 minutes and access an extensive network of new partners and collaborators.

Canadian Food Innovation Network
7382 Wellington County Rd 30 unit b, Guelph, ON N1H 6J2
Email: info@cfin-rcia.ca | Phone: 1.888.773.8247