About Us

A MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSORS

Remove foreign material and product defects easily with Optimum Sorting optical sorters. Combining camera, laser, and metal detection technologies with AI-assisted analysis, Optimum sorters improve product quality without compromising throughput. With machines designed for potatoes, fruit, and vegetables to finished confectionery or frozen products, let us customize an Optimum sorter to suit your products and budget. Contact Eckert Machines to put 20+ years of optical sorting experience to work for you.
Learn More

Our free-flowing golden cane sugar is crafted by our talented team of sugar experts in Vancouver, BC. Smooth, mellow, and golden in color, Nature's RAW is coarser than our granulated sugar, with soft notes of sweet molasses and caramel. Try it as a textured topper for your pies, muffins, cookies, and quick breads, or stir some into your favourite hot beverage. Available now in a resealable, recycle-ready pouch.
Learn More

Food in Canada has earned the highest degree of trust and respect within the industry serving the Canadian food and beverage processing industry. Download the media kit to learn more about how to partner with Food in Canada on your next advertising campaign.
Get the media kit here