About Us

A MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSORS

Eckert Machines proudly presents the ProCut Series all-in-one production solution for sauce, confectionery, and dairy applications from Inox Fer, an Italian manufacturer of custom mixing solutions. In a single working cycle, the ProCut cuts, mixes, cooks at up to 120°C – optionally under vacuum, homogenizes, concentrates, and cools raw materials into finished product ready for filling. Omni and Industrial versions are available for 20-500 litre batches and the new ProCut Easy is. Let us customize a ProCut system for your operation.
Learn more

The Sprint 2 Dicer builds on the technology of the DiversaCut Sprint® Dicer and is inspired by the longstanding Model G. Accepting an infeed product up to 6.5" (165.1 mm) in any dimension, the dicer offers a stainless steel sanitary design throughout with the food zone completely isolated from the mechanical zone.
Learn More

Azelis Canada is a leading specialty ingredients distributor, supplying innovative food solutions to create the taste, texture, performance and appearance needed for your food and nutrition formulations.

Working closely with our supplier partners, we bring high quality, innovative ingredients to the market; enabling our customers to create the best formulations.
Learn More

Ariva offers shipping and packaging supplies such as corrugated boxed, tapes, films, labels and more to ensure your products arrive at their destination in pristine condition. Our experienced team will work closely with you to understand your unique requirements and develop a customized solution that is tailored to your needs.

Every business is unique, which is why we stock a wide range of products in our warehouse for immediate distribution. With our help, you can focus on what you do best while we take care of logistics. Contact us to learn more about how we can help your business succeed.
Learn More

Food in Canada has earned the highest degree of trust and respect within the industry serving the Canadian food and beverage processing industry. Download the media kit to learn more about how to partner with Food in Canada on your next advertising campaign.
Get the media kit here