͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     
About Us

A MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSORS

GENE-UP® ENVIROPRO™ is the only assay of its kind to simultaneously detect both Salmonella and Listeria from environmental swabbing, including PCR confirmation. It is an AOAC Performance Tested Method that helps provide cost savings, laboratory waste production, and a streamlined workflow—empowering you to make rapid, effective quality decisions. Visit our website and contact one of our microbiology experts to learn more.
Learn more

Busch offers new innovative solutions with its OTTO digital services. Keeping an eye on your vacuum pumps. Anywhere, anytime.

With our digital services, the status of your process and the condition of your vacuum pumps are constantly monitored. OTTO automatically sends notifications in the event of disruptions of your process.

Optimize your processes with 24/7 IoT remote condition monitoring.
Take your maintenance service to the next level and contact us now!

Food in Canada has earned the highest degree of trust and respect within the industry serving the Canadian food and beverage processing industry. Download the media kit to learn more about how to partner with Food in Canada on your next advertising campaign.
Get the media kit here