͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     
About Us

A MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSORS

At XTL, we specialize in the seamless transportation of dry and perishable goods with our modern, state-of-the-art fleet, fully equipped with the latest safety technology. Backed by a network of strategically located distribution centers accredited by AIB International for food safety and GMP, you can trust us to optimize your supply chain. Our tailored solutions ensure freshness, efficiency and compliance every step of the way.
Contact us today

Innovation is challenging. You’re constantly pushing to introduce consumer-preferred products, while managing tighter budgets, supply chain constraints and more. That's why Ardent Mills’ innovation services are designed around you. Through Purpose-Powered Innovation™, our team of agile experts and network of innovation centers help you go from idea to solution with success—so you can focus on growth. Together, let’s move food forward.
Learn more

Food in Canada has earned the highest degree of trust and respect within the industry serving the Canadian food and beverage processing industry. Download the media kit to learn more about how to partner with Food in Canada on your next advertising campaign.
Get the media kit here