͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     
About Us

A MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSORS

Fibersol® dietary fibre can help support sugar reduction label claims. How? It can replace many of the functional properties of sugar, offering a real option to achieve significant sugar reduction and noticeable calorie reduction, with the ability to reduce sugar up to 30%, depending on the application. See what Fibersol® can do for your brand.
Learn more

From brines to syrups, ensure consistent results in your mixing process with ProMix by Inox-Fer. With configurations to handle low viscosity products to those that are difficult to dissolve, each ProMix system is customized to suit the product and process. Automation controls with remote control and diagnostic functions reduce labour while increasing reliability. Integrate Inox-Fer’s high-quality Italian equipment into your production line.

Contact Eckert Machines to start customizing a system for your production.
Learn more

Cocoa Fiber is a clean and simple solution to replacing Cocoa powder 1:1 without impacting flavour, colour, or functionality of your finished baked goods. In the case of light colour cocoa, it is possible to replace up to 100% of cocoa powder, and for darker cocoa powders the ratio is slightly lower. Cocoa Fiber 1:1 replacement also offers the most profitable solution overall. Furthermore, sensory testers comment that it tastes great and Cocoa Fiber offers a less bitter finished product.
Learn More

Barentz is the leading global life science ingredients distributor that sources branded specialty ingredients from leading manufacturers worldwide. We proudly supply the bakery, beverage, confectionery, dairy & dairy alternative, meat & meat alternative, and prepared foods markets.
Learn More

Introducing the Sani-S’wipe kit: ideal for collecting samples used to detect microbiological contaminants and foodborne pathogens on surfaces. This kit includes a durable cloth and sterile bag. Already favored by European customers, it is now available worldwide, enabling seamless integration into food safety protocols globally. Explore why our sampling cloth stands as the preferred choice for elevated sampling reliability!
Learn More

Food in Canada has earned the highest degree of trust and respect within the industry serving the Canadian food and beverage processing industry. Download the media kit to learn more about how to partner with Food in Canada on your next advertising campaign.
Get the media kit here