Book by Friday for 20% off the Regular Registration Rate!
We get it. You're a busy manager or supervisor, maintaining the employee resources in your workplace and you haven't had a chance to register for one of the most important and informative workplace events in Ontario.
That's why we extended the regular rate discount just for you.
Register before May 3, using promo code OHS20 and unlock 20% off the regular rate.
Learn more about our speakers.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief executive officers
- Senior safety-management executives
- Professionals in managerial/safety supervisory roles
- Joint health and safety committee leaders
- Professionals in safety-sensitive jobs, including construction, transportation services, logistics, manufacturing, resource extraction and healthcare.
What You Will Learn:
- Warning signs of workplace harassment
- Develop an effective workplace-harassment policy
- Demonstrate due diligence and compliance
- Best practices on investigating harassment complaints
- Design preventive strategies
- Create a respectful work culture
- Training on acceptable behaviour